PROJECT NAME: HOLT RENFREW STORE & SPA PACIFIC CENTRE MALL
OWNER: HOLT RENFREW
ARCHITECT: IBI GROUP
MECHANICAL CONSULTANT: MCW CONSULTANTS.
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: LEDCOR CONSTRUCTION
PROJECT DELIVERY: FAST TRACK DESIGN & CONSTRUCT
- Located at the prestigious Pacific Centre Mall in downtown Vancouver, BC, the Holt Renfrew Store and Spa project was awarded to Division 15 on a core scope of work that was minimally designed. Construction was fast-tracked with a six-month timeframe to allow all stores a Fall Grand Opening prior to the busy Christmas season.
- The scope of contracted work tripled from the onset of the project, with revisions and additions incorporated into the flow of work on a daily basis. The increased scope provided an extreme logistical challenge to the team that was accepted and successfully met. Division 15 incorporated all changes into the construction with the project completing on time, and successfully managed within the confines and challenges of working in an operational mall.
- Completed in 2007, the project encompassed the complete renovation for a full block of the Pacific Centre Mall including structural.
- $ 6.8 million value of mechanical work
- 136,000 square foot, 3-storey, high-end retail store complete with spa
- The project included all new HVAC and plumbing systems
- Fire protection systems upgraded with new zoning to suit
- Complete DDC controls systems upgraded with full energy metering