Langley Lodge Health Care Facility Ph. 2
PROJECT NAME: LANGLEY LODGE HEALTH CARE FACILITY PHASE 2
OWNER: LANGLEY CARE SOCIETY
ARCHITECT: ANKENMAN ASSOCIATES ARCHITECTS INC.
MECHANICAL CONSULTANT: ITEC SYSTEM DESIGN
GENERAL CONTRACTOR: VANMAR CONSTRUCTORS INC.
PROJECT DELIVERY: DESIGN ASSIST
- Detailed scheduling and close coordination between the different trades, facilitated the smooth phased occupancy of this 6 level health care facility with minimum interruptions and impact on the building occupants.
- Completed in 2010 with successful implementation of phased occupancy of each level
- $ 1.8 million value of mechanical work
- 59,693 square foot, 6 levels of existing structure
- The project included all new HVAC and plumbing systems including AHUs, water radiators and stand -alone A/C units
- New plumbing systems, including domestic water and sanitary systems
- Implementation of copper-silver ionization system, to ensure high quality of domestic water for patients