Pacific Centre – Sears Redevelopment
PROJECT NAME: PACIFIC CENTRE – SEARS REDEVELOPMENT
OWNER: CADILLAC FAIRVIEW
MECHANICAL CONSULTANT: ABBARCH ARCHITECTURE INC.
MECHANICAL CONTRACTOR: DIVISION 15 MECHANICAL LTD.
PROJECT DELIVERY: DESIGN ASSIST GMP
- 2014 year completed
- $15,854,156.00 value of mechanical work
- Design assist GMP delivery model to bring maximum value to the owner
- 606,080 sq. ft. complete reconstruction of existing shell & core structure being repurposed to house future mall CRUs, Nordstrom department store anchor tenant space, and prime office space
- All new mechanical systems including HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and controls
- Modern energy efficient heating & cooling design including steam heating from local utility company combined with efficient chillers, cooling towers, perimeter radiation, VAV and FCU
- Target LEED Gold project certification