Dinos Hadjiloizou, M.Eng., MBA, LEED® AP
Joining Division 15 in 2007, Dinos is a Project Director with a proven track record for the successful completion of multi-million dollar projects through the coordination of trades, and development of positive relationships with owners, engineers, general contractors and sub-contractors. He routinely oversees all phases of construction on a project, from installation to delivery, and leads construction teams to provide high quality projects.
Dinos leads the implementation of many District Energy projects and is currently heading the District Energy Department at Division 15.
Leveraging on his strong construction experience, business expertise and educational background, Dinos develops and implements high quality sustainable solutions that improve the environment and drive energy efficiency.
- UBC DES Phases 1, 2 & 3 (DPS & ETS), Vancouver, BC
- CoV Neighbourhood Energy Utility System (DPS & ETS), Vancouver, BC
- UBC Biological Sciences Building, Vancouver, BC (LEED Gold)
- False Creek Community Centre (Olympic Village), Vancouver, BC (LEED Platinum)
- City of North Vancouver Library, North Vancouver, BC (LEED Gold)
- Mount Pleasant Community Center, Vancouver, BC (LEED Silver)
- Tyson’s Corner Office Building, McLean, VA, USA
- University of Maryland Gymnasium, Collage Park, MD, USA